**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Long Shipping Time

James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 242
Hi, I Ordered my phone on Monday the 24th of Aug, early in the day. The shipping info was sent to FedEx on Tues, and the device was finally picked up by FedEx on Wed in Indianapolis. I finally made it to Salt Lake City tonight, Aug 31st. and the estimated delivery data at my house in Eden, about 50 miles away isn't until Friday, Sep 4. This is ridiculously slow shipping. By the time I get the phone from the post office, which may not be until Saturday, or even Monday, half of my evaluation period will be over. I can't imagine that regulare 4 day FedEx ground would have cost you very much more. When I returned my previous phone, it costed me $8 at the post office, and I was told it would get there in 4 business days. Please consider a little faster shipping method.

Comments

• Ron LTE VOICE SIMRon LTE VOICE SIM FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    From what I was told, since I am suffering from the same thing as you with the GS3 that I ordered on the 23rd (which is still in Device Allocated mode) is that the billing/trial period does not begin until the device is activated. I said that didn't make me feel better since I had received an email saying that my account was now active... They assured me that no billing or usage starts until the PHONE is activated and usage had begun.

It hardly makes up for waiting 2 weeks to get a device in the mail, but at least you know you still have a full trial period from when you activate it to try it out.
  • James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 242
    I think that is incorrect. At least part of it. I ordered my phone on the Aug 24, It arrived last night on the 3rd, and I turned it on for the first time last night. Right now my FP home page says there are 21 days left in my billing cycle. On my last phone I was told that was also when my trial period ends. Who knows. Seems like I get a different answer to almost any question when I call FP tech support, or sales. and even the "customer care" folks. Good luck with your phone.
  •  Janet         Spiegel Janet Spiegel FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I ordered a Samsung Victory on August 31. Today is September 16 and it still has not even been shipped. What country is it sent from? How much longer will this take?
  •  Janet         Spiegel Janet Spiegel FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I ordered a Samsung Victory on August 31. Today is September 16 and it still has not even been shipped. How much longer does this take? What country is it sent from?
    I've ordered three phones, and they were all shipped from INDIANAPOLIS, IN. I will be returning a Victory later this month, maybe that will free one up for you.
  • Mr_StewartMr_Stewart FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 37
    I read that if you order your phone from FP it comes activated? So them saying that it won't start your billing period until your phone is activated if you ordered from them directly makes NO sense! I too ordered 3 S3's AUG 20th and on account shows as being active as of AUG 22nd, I have asked customer service and they assured me that was not true and incorrect, so I sent them a screenshot of it and again they told me my trial period would not start until I received my phone on that account-whenever that may be NO ONE knows!
    Here's my latest experience. I ordered my current Samsung Victory on Aug 24, and I actually got it on Sep 3rd. My billing period actually rolls over on the 27th, and tech support told me the trial period ended on Oct 3rd. I'm sending this one back, and they assured me that if I call on the 24th and cancel the account and get an RMA that I won't be billed anything.