Phone broke and need to put new S3 BYOD on old account

samW.samW. Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
My existing phone broke and I purchased a replacement Galaxy S3 and activated it under BYOD with new account info and phone number. I'd like to:
1. Move the new phone to my old account
2. Change the new phone's number to the old phone number.
3. De-activate the old phone.
4. Obtain a refund on the activation fee on my new account.
5. De-activate new account.

I also submitted this same request through Freedompop's website and received Refrence No. 150905-000341.


Sign In or Register to comment.