Refund for Returned Device

ldevalveldevalve Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Can someone help me figure out how to get a refund for a returned Iphone 5? I returned the phone in early August and have the tracking number indicating it was delivered on August 5. I've contacted customer service 4 separate times (through email, is there a phone number? can't find one) and have either gotten automated, unhelpful responses or no response at all. I provided both the RMA number and the tracking number but haven't heard anything. The associate who originally helped me to cancel my account told me it might take a couple weeks for processing, but it's been over a month now. Has anyone had a similar issue that can help me figure out how to get a response?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I'd suggest if things don't get working is to do a charge reversal from your credit card!
  • ldevalveldevalve Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I could do that, and certainly will if this goes on long enough. I'm still holding out hope that Freedompop can take responsibility directly though, any advice on how to get a response?
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Idevalve
    Another alternative is to contact Customer Service:
    (888) 743-8107
    (888) 906-3184
    (855) 703-5785
    (888) 673-8518
    (888) 915-2647
    (888) 731-1555
    (888) 701-1353
    Monday-Friday 8am-8pm PDT.
  • andrew weberandrew weber Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same issue and would love to solve it without contacting my credit card company. But it seems like that is what FP wants.
  • Hello @idevalve I checked your account and was able to see that you have been refunded for your device, please note it will take 3-4 business days to appear on your bank statement.