No text without WiFi

Joel RodriguezJoel Rodriguez Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello everyone. I have been having trouble with my Galaxy S4 bought through Freedom pop. I will only recive texts when it is connected to a Wifi network. I can send text but not receive a response untill I am in range of a wifi connection. Calls and data work good on their own. I upgraded my account to a Premium voice account and I am still having problems. I uninstalled the updates to the messaging app and that didn't work. I updated my prl and that did nothing.
Please help

Comments

• Hello @Joel Rodriguez I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue, we can attempt to try a carrier reset since the PRL did not work. Please follow the steps below:

A carrier reset is recommended if you are experiencing issues with calling, texting, or receiving a data connection. In some cases, you will be asked a password, which is your device's Master Subsidy Lock code (MSL). If you do know know your MSL code, please contact us for that information. If your device doesn't prompt you for an MSL code, then it is not needed to complete the reset.

Android Phones

Disable WiFi and enable data if needed.
    Go to the dial pad or phone app.
    Enter # # 72786 #
    If prompted for a password, enter your MSL code. For some phones, you may need to tap the menu icon on the top right hand corner.
    Confirm the reset.
    Allow the device to restart and go through the activation process

Note: Some LTE devices can perform a carrier reset over a WiFi connection. If that doesn't work then follow step one before trying the carrier reset.