**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Calling Taiwan cell phone

Chuli DavisChuli Davis Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
I added $10 credit, sync account data and still get the error msg stated: your call can not be completed. Please go freedompop.com to add your minutes or change plan.
Please help me what to change?

Answers

• Hello @Chuli Davis I reviewed your account and everything seems to be in good standings, if you are still having this issue please try the following steps below:

A carrier reset is recommended if you are experiencing issues with calling, texting, or receiving a data connection. In some cases, you will be asked a password, which is your device's Master Subsidy Lock code (MSL). If you do know know your MSL code, please contact us for that information. If your device doesn't prompt you for an MSL code, then it is not needed to complete the reset.

Android Phones

Disable WiFi and enable data if needed.
    Go to the dial pad or phone app.
    Enter # # 72786 #
    If prompted for a password, enter your MSL code. For some phones, you may need to tap the menu icon on the top right hand corner.
    Confirm the reset.
    Allow the device to restart and go through the activation process

Note: Some LTE devices can perform a carrier reset over a WiFi connection. If that doesn't work then follow step one before trying the carrier reset.
  • Chuli DavisChuli Davis Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    @Karina Magana , I tried everything you said, enter ##72786#, and the phone re-set and restart twice by itself. Then I tried to call again, but I still receive the same error message. Please help