**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

MiFi 500 shows Not Activated

I've tried everything I can think of to get this MiFi 500 to activate. The website says it is activated, but device says otherwise. I've opened multiple tickets with Support, but have never gotten a response. I know there is service in the area, as I have another device that uses the Sprint network.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 420FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    Try giving this number a try: 1 (888) 743-8107. A while back, I had similar issues when I travelled to another state, my service got disconnected. I called them and they seemed to fix it on their end, but I also had to verify that the network settings were accurate. However since its a hotspot, the settings should already be correct, it's probably something they need to click on their end.
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • David KempDavid Kemp Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    What do you mean by the device says it is "not activated" (what screen on the device displays an active/inactive status)? I just received a MiFi 500 after a couple of months wait and it will not connect to LTE - the home page shows "searching" next to the battery gauge even though my older MiFi 500 sitting right beside it is connected and shows LTE and the snowflake logo next to the battery.

The web page shows my device MAC ID and purchase date, usage is 0MB, and doesn't say anything about not being activated, but it doesn't say "activated" anywhere either. What do you look for, on the web or the device, to see whether it is activated?