**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot stay connected

I just got my hotspot about a week ago. I charged it, went through the setup but still cannot access the web.

When I log into the admin console of the hotspot, it seems to jump from disconnected to Connecting to Connected and back again. I have updated the profile, the PRL and even tried a factory reset and repeating without even so much as changing the SSID. Still cannot hold a WWan IP address.

I know how these devices are supposed to work but I cannot find any fix for this on the forums.

Please assist.

Comments

• Kyeong Su ShinKyeong Su Shin Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I was in the same boat. In my case, the problem was solved by changing the wireless network preference from "4g preferred" to "3g preferred". I think it has to do with the Sprint WiMax shutdown.
    If your plan does not allow the 3G fallback, than I don't know.. My plan does.