**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancel Order

J.P.J.P. Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I placed an order for a galaxy S3 over a week ago and would like to cancel it. It has been at step two for a week; at the time I didn't know it would take so long to ship, and I needed a replacement phone yesterday so waiting longer doesn't work for me. So please cancel the order. Thank you.

Answers

• Ron LTE VOICE SIMRon LTE VOICE SIM Posts: 261FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer ✭✭✭
    Hey JP, you should tag a forum mod so they can help you with this. @Jorge M. can you help?
  • Mr_StewartMr_Stewart Posts: 37FreedomPop Newbie
    good luck! I ordered Aug 20th, asked about changing phones or cancelling and was told I had to wait till I got my phone and then I could send it back for a refund! I wonder how much longer it will take them to solve this problem? How about just sending us an upgraded phone for all the trouble? You are out of S3's? ok, since you sold us them under the impression we would get them(there was no notice when I bought mine that they may not have them to ship in the first place) then send us the S4!