**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

3 weeks and still not shipped!

DomRDomR FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
How come it takes this long to get a phone? I have been waiting for 3 weeks and it still has not shipped. Is this the customer service to expect? Also, from reading the forum I discovered that I am going to get a used phone! Where was this stated when I ordered? I feel as if this was deceptive. You accepted my money so shouldn't I get my phone in a resonable amount of time?

Comments

• Mr_StewartMr_Stewart FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 37
    Good luck! I am on a month! I just read about someone who is on 2 months! What is going on at FP? I agree with you COMPLETELY! It is very deceptive indeed and something should be done.
  • DomRDomR FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Well, I am now at 5 weeks and no phone. 4 e-mails with no response. Any one know what to do?
  • Thinker76erThinker76er FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
    28 days, but there is a guy spends 3 months in pending. so just enjoy it.