**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Had to laugh at this discount on data rollover

goobygooby Posts: 58FreedomPop Newbie
Before I say anything else, I absolutely LOVE FreedomPop and think it's the greatest thing since the invention of mobile phones decades ago. I sing FP's praises whenever I get a chance. With that said....

I signed into my account to check my U770 balance and saw this:

"Roll over your unused data and keep it for when you really need it
Only $3.49/month – limited time offer"

What's the usual price? $3.50

Really guys? A one-cent discount? lol

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gooby Lol I think they might have used the $1.50 rollover discount page as a template for the $3.49 one. But this is funny!
  • Marc JosephMarc Joseph Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie
    Actually, I think it's $3.99 a month. You should jump on it.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,235FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it $3.99 per month
    and $3.49 x 3 per quarter ? ($10.47)
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • goobygooby Posts: 58FreedomPop Newbie
    It's been $3.50 a month for at least 2 months as I signed up for it for another device also, so that's a very long "sale" assuming the price hasn't changed since then.

fwiw I couldn't take advantage of the one penny discount for some reason. I had to pay the full $3.50. Inconceivable!

@Ali where is this $1.50 rollover discount?