**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Help I need a replacement phone and no one seems to care!

James D LoserJames D Loser Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I have been a Freedompop customer for just a month. I selected a Kyocera Hydo Icon and after receiving I quit my previous carrier. My phone worked ok for about a week and then people complained about the sound quality of my calls. I call a service tech person and we spend about an hour or more trouble shooting and the she said for me to send the phone in and they would send me a replacement. That's not doable as I would not have a phone to do anything so she said I could send after I got the replacement. It's now going on three weeks. I just called and after an hour and ten minutes I got though to a person who said my phone is back ordered and I may get a phone in a week or two. This is unacceptable. I now have gone into my second billing period. FP offshore tech support need improvement. My wife was going to go to FP but now she says no way.

And I need a phone or I'm gone gone gone.

Jim

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Jim Loser I can confirm that a forum agent will be in contact with you through email in order to further assist you with your replacement request. I am sorry to hear about the delay and lack of support you have experienced thus far, however as I've stated please check the email associated with your forum profile as an agent will contact you there :)