How long did it take for your LG Volt / Groupon phone to arrive?

Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
Howdy FreedomPoppers!

I've ordered a few LG Volts and I am just curious how long it took for FreedomPop to send y'all your phones! Also for those of you who've ordered from Groupon, how long did it take for your phones to arrive? Thanks!

~Ali

Best Answer

Answers

• Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Just how many phones do you have? I know I'm not one to talk but I'm just curious
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ryan Radford 2 I actually am the proud owner of 9 freedom phones (I don't use them, instead I give them to family and close friends). They're all WiMAX devices except for 2 so I plan to upgrade them.
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    All but one of my phones took about a week to get here, and I thought you had four iPhones?
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ryan Radford 2 Awesome, thanks for that! Yea I meant to say I had all except 2 WiMAX Generation phones which would include the iPhone 4's!