Comments

• DrPerlJamDrPerlJam Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I received mine on the 17th, activated it with no problem. On the 23rd the touchscreen stopped responding. Long story short, tech support will send me an RMA in the next few days. I probably won't have use of the device for several weeks and don't want to be charged after the trial periods expire. Is there a way that this account can be downgraded to the free service?
  • Ryan Ryan Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @DrPerlJam To better assist you, can you please create a new discussion and we'll get right on helping you? Thank you!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hello @DrPerlJam I have gone ahead and downgraded your account as you requested. The changes made will be reflected on your end on 10/17 :)
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
  • HeadseedHeadseed Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Will this be offered again? I saw this a couple days ago and it was already sold out.
    Thanks!
  • CCraftCCraft Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have question about Tab 3 promotion. Does anyone know what model number it is so that I can purchase correct case/protector?
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Sm-t217s, sm-t217a, and sm-t217t are all the same size and shape, the only difference is branding, radios, and colors*

*although if you want to get pedantic black and white aren't colors, but that's just being plain stubborn.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • ablangrablangr Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Is this deal still on? I've tried purchasing using a number of different credit cards, and none of them are allowed to buy!
    ablangr said:

Is this deal still on? I've tried purchasing using a number of different credit cards, and none of them are allowed to buy!

Never use a card more than 3 times on this service, and Amex cards work the best. I recommend the bluebird card since it has the least fees, and by least I mean they only charge you if you fund through something like a green dot card. Free funding of the account at any place that has a money pass atm, or through a bank debit card.

FreedomPop blocks cards that are used on multiple accounts and doesn't play well with visa and MasterCard.

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I've used the same Visa card on three accounts with no issue.
    Headseed said:

I've used the same Visa card on three accounts with no issue.

The system will kick out a card if it is used on too many accounts, that's why I don't recommend that anyone use the same card more than 3 times

• S MPS MP Posts: 350FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Eh? I have 5 people in my family, and 5 accounts...all on the same card.

So far I've not had any issues and I've been with FreedomPop for a long time.

Anyhow...looks like this deal is gone?
    I'm not an employee...only a volunteer. If you need official assistance:

Freedompop Customer Service numbers-(888) 743-8107---(888) 906-3184---855) 703-5785---(888) 673-8518---888) 915-2647--(888) 731-1555--(888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm PDT.
  • Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 720FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this is still up!
  • zv1zv1 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Any consensus on which device is preferable, the LG G Pad 7.0 or the Galaxy Tab 3?
  • zkaplanzkaplan Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    I cannot seem to get this deal. Jorge, can you please help me?
  • zkaplanzkaplan Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    which is better LG G Pad or Galaxy Tab 3?
  • chester zemanychester zemany Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I received my Galaxy Tab 3 in the mail about two weeks ago. I charged it using the provided charger, and after about a minute the screen started to flicker, and then about five minutes later went completely dark. I have called customer service I think 6 times and all I get is that it has been referred to the refund department. All I need to know is how to send it back. Any help greatly appreciated.
  • danw2016danw2016 Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    Is this deal still going on, if so, I would take this deal! :) Thanks for sharing
This discussion has been closed.