**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Really Great Interview With FreedomPop Co-founder Stephen Stokols

mick jenkinsmick jenkins Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
This interview is really great with Stephen from This Week In Start-ups. Its over a year old but really gives you some insight into the mind behind one of the most important tech companies out today.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @mick - Thanks for the post!
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the video, then with 20 minutes left, realized that I wasn't on FreedomPop. Up o 1 minutes of that cost me 26MB. Still only used 2.07 gigs and one gig to use in about 3 days left. Please don't sell out in only three years. Too short for us users.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Daniel BurkDaniel Burk Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Holy crap, me and that CEO are one... I got work to do. The agents need to get on the wi-fi deal, give me it! Get my phone working ASAP, there is disruption to do on a grand scale!
  • S MPS MP Posts: 350FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Maybe someday FreedomPop can become a part of the Lifeline program. :)
    I'm not an employee...only a volunteer. If you need official assistance:

Freedompop Customer Service numbers-(888) 743-8107---(888) 906-3184---855) 703-5785---(888) 673-8518---888) 915-2647--(888) 731-1555--(888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 8am-8pm PDT.
This discussion has been closed.