**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

URGENT GUYS :- How to downgrade premium services.

Prem Krish ChettriPrem Krish Chettri FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 15
Hello guys,,

If you had seen my earlier post, you know I am not a very happy customer of Freedom pop. They charged me more and quality being poor and all blah blah... So, I made my mind that I am going to downgrade to free option whatsoever. So as I went to downgrade boom another surprise awaits for me in there.

Here it is.. "Please note that downgrading to the Free Plan will not eliminate any Value Added Services that you're currently subscribed to". and it appears that I have couple of those premium services attached with my plan costing some $6.

Well, I wouldn't had mind that but with service I don't think I can let them take even $1. So can anyone tell me how to downgrade and eliminate those premium service as well. I want this device to be of absolute $0 plan as I am planning to switch my carrier.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• The OodThe Ood FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11
    I think you have to call them. Be prepared to wait for 45 to get a human.
    FreedomPop Customer Service 888-701-1353
    We thank you, friend of Oodkind. Will you stay? There is room in the song for you.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You were in PLAN category. Yes downgrade that.
    THEN go to services category. Seek out the itty bitty text at bottom or elsewhere that says "click HERE to downgrade". Each service has to be downgraded off.
    Then services when going to says: you are not subscribed to any services.
    That's success.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • LuciusCuaLuciusCua FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    edited September 2015 #4
    that Samsung Galaxy tab e case is great. thanks for sharing with Samsung Galaxy s6 cover.
    Post edited by LuciusCua on
  • Jorge Jorge FreedomPop Master Posts: 3,371 admin
    Hello @Prem Krish Chettri I apologize for having missed your request, if you still need assistance with downgrading the service please let us know, thanks :)
  • ricebikericebike FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 31
    Jorge, it seems u r the goto guy to get things done faster than calling someone in customer service. Can you also downgrade my plan? I don't need/want unlimited calls/texts. Thanks in advance!
    I try to find the downgrade button that Richard mentioned but to no avail...
    @ricebike Your account associated with your Victory device has been downgraded, however the changes made will be reflected on your end at the end of your current billing cycle, 11/08 :)
  • ricebikericebike FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 31
    Thank u very much! I guess there was a delay in my postings on these forums, but u r quick! Oh BTW they upgraded my phone to the lg volt since I waited over a month for my phone to be setup.
  • ellenm1ellenm1 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    @jorge. Please downgrade my service. Thanks.
  • esantos40esantos40 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    @jorge. Please downgrade my service. I am trying to do so myself but receive the following error:

"Error: Sorry, we were unable to process your purchase. Please try again.
    Contact support."

Thank you!
    @esantos40 Could you please confirm if the device associated with your downgrade request is the 803s?
  • Prem Krish ChettriPrem Krish Chettri FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 15
    Nope.. it isn't
  • LarryslugLarryslug FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    edited November 2015 #13
    i cross my bridge when i cross it lol
    Post edited by Larryslug on
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you have NO plan then it is automatic.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs