**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Wrong charge

Yingying GaoYingying Gao Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I saw I was charge $2.49+$4.99 = $7.48 on Sep 13. I have selected voice mail so $2.49 was correct. But I did not select Global 300 calling plan but was charged $4.99. I have no idea who did that. Actually, my friend told me his cell phone got the same problem before. The app automatically upgrade the plan without permission. Can you refund the $4.99 back me? You can find I almost never use global calling so I have no reason to upgrade from free 100 minutes to 300 minutes. my account is [email protected]
Thanks

Comments

• Hello @happyhare010

I see that you have cancelled the global 300 plan and you did not use any minutes, I have refunded you the $4.99, please allow 3-4 business days to appear on your bank account.