**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account temporarily deactivated, won't reactivate

tfjtfj Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
This seems to be a somewhat common problem, but I didn't use my phone for a while and now I need it. I went to the website, saw the "reactivate banner", went through the steps, but my phone is unable to connect to the cellular network. Any service agent out there able to help? It looks like that's the only way to resolve this issue.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @tfj I took a look into your iPhone 5 account and all does look to be in good standing. Please let me know if there is another account that you are referring to, thanks! :)
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tfj If your phone is the iPhone 5 like @Jorge M. mentioned, please dial ##CLEAR# and then ##UPDATE# in the green native dialer in order to fix your service. If you're referring to your HTC account, please dial ##SCRTN# in the phone app and then your device will reset.
  • tfjtfj Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. @Ali Sorry I was signed into the incorrect account when I posted that comment. Remove the +1 from my email and it'll get you the correct account. The phone is the original Freedompop HTC Evo Design 4G.
    The ##SCRTN# was followed by asking for a password, I just tapped "ok" which made it go away, and still no data with the error "error code 67: unable to establish wireless data connection"
    I figured it out. For anyone else: After typing in ##SCRTN# you have to enter your MSL code as the passcode (if it asks for one). The MSL code is found in your device info accessed from your account on the freedompop.com website. It will then take you to a new screen with some numbers on it, you just select menu -> reset. The phone will restart and try to reestablish a connection to the mobile network. Worked perfectly and my phone now can use data.