**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Nearing 3 months from the time I ordered.....

runner1212runner1212 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Its nearing 3 months since the time I ordered my Samsung Galaxy S3,whats happening?

Comments

• Hello @runner1212

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response, we are currently under a back order due to our high demand of service. I can confirm that your order is in accepted status with our Logistics Partner, and it will be shipping as soon as the final updates of our Custom ROM are applied. These updates are done by hand, which can take longer than initially expected. We want to make sure everything is active and working properly before they go out. Once your Freedom Phone ships, we will send you an email confirmation that includes the tracking information
  • Kieth CunninghamKieth Cunningham Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Got Kyocera hydro didn't work passed one month lost extra 500 megs signup bonus finally got replacement phone still didn't work correctly tech support got phone partially working still trying to resolve problems. ANYBODY know how to get assigned ringtones to work on messaging used to work before forced to download messaging with second phone
  • Mr_StewartMr_Stewart Posts: 37FreedomPop Newbie

Its nearing 3 months since the time I ordered my Samsung Galaxy S3,whats happening?

Seriously? I ordered 3 S3's too on Aug 20th, over a month ago. What is the deal FP?
  • timothy kennedytimothy kennedy Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I ordered my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 February 14th l, its now exactly 3 months later & ive yet to recieve it. Ive emailed, msgd on Facebook & after several attempts of communication (7-10 days after) Ill get an email or msg saying data will be added to my account for my 'waiting'.. & to top it off it shows on my account a single phone # being called for the past month yet it hasnt even shipped.