**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Where is my data, rollover plan didn't work and my data is missing

Wade BuchananWade Buchanan Posts: 62FreedomPop Newbie
My new month began and my data was supposed to roll over. My data is now missing. I want my data back. Someone please assist with fixing this problem. Thanks.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wade Buchanan It looks like your account could be suspended. Please go to tinyurl.com/downgrademyfp to force a reset of your data plan, but if this doesn't work then please contact an admin or customer service.
  • Wade BuchananWade Buchanan Posts: 62FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the suggestion Ali, it doesn't appear to be suspended. The billing date is still counting down. There was some problem with the renewal of the plan, I updated billing info to address this and that appeared to fix it, but I lost my data. That shouldn't have happened. So I need them to reinstate my data. I am hoping a rep will notice this post and PM me so we can get this fixed. This is frustrating to say the least.

Is anyone from customer care monitoring? Please assist with this issue. Thanks.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @Wade Buchanan I will have some take a look into why your roll-over data did not roll into your current month. I apologize for the delay in reply on our end.
    Thank you Jorge! I appreciate your help! No worries, I know you folks will take good care of me! :-)
    No problem @Wade Buchanan I have gone ahead and escalated your request and I will keep you updated as I hear back. For the mean time I have gone head and granted you some free data for the inconvenience :+1:
    Thank you! I appreciate the help! You guys are awesome and always take good care of me!
  • BlakNyteBlakNyte Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a similar issue - I have the premium plus and the roll over data seems to be the only part that works. I attempted to make a call today and it ask it I wanted to activate premium voice, I said yes, then when I went to check the account it had added premium voice. I deactivated the new one - but plus is supposed to come with that and voice mail. I've only had the phone about a month and when it said my trail period of the visual voice was over I didn't think anything about it and just deleted it. Now it seems I should have had it all along. I hope someone can help.
    @Jorge M. Any update on my disappearing data? :-)

@BlakNyte I would make sure you post a discussion with your topic and explain your issue. The FP team watches the forums and they do respond. It can take some time. If it is urgent you can give them a call. So far every time I have had an issue either of my own making or something was messed up they have fixed me up. I am just trying to get my rollover data back as it should not have vanished on me... Not sure what caused this one exactly. They had some sort of issue with the billing and I fixed that on my end so there isn't any reason to have lost my data. I am sure it is just something simple and I know they will fix it for me. I am sure they will get you sorted out once they see your issue posted.
    Hey @Wade Buchanan our dev team is still taking a look.

@BlakNyte We will be taking a look into your issue as well, thank you guys for your patience :+1:
    @Jorge M. Any updates on the vanishing data? Can you just give me back the data that I had and make sure it is grandfathered in so that I don't lose it at the next monthly renewal? I realize your team is probably trying to figure out why it happened and hopefully they are able to duplicate it in testing so this doesn't happen to others. Thanks again for the help. :-)
    @Jorge M. Any updates on my issue? Thanks.
    @Jorge M. Any updates on this issue?
    @Jorge M. what is happening with this issue? Do we have any updates?
    @Jorge M. Did you forget about me? Can I get a status update on this issue? We have had a couple of weeks to sort this out. I would love to get some movement on this and get my data back. Thanks!
    @Jorge M. What is the status on this issue Jorge? Do I need to call to get this one resolved? It has been quite some time and I would like a resolution to this issue. At this point I do feel I have been patient and I fail to understand what the holdup is. Thanks.
    edited October 2015 #18
    Hey @Wade Buchanan I am really sorry about the delay, however we have had multiple escalations that have backed up our development team a bit but I can assure you that I am constantly asking about your request and will once again attempt to resolve this tomorrow. I will be glad to grant data as we wait for your rollover data to be placed under the account.
    Post edited by Jorge on
    @Wade Buchanan Please PM me if you reach the end of your data usage for the month as I will be glad to grant you more as we wait for your rollover data to be processed.
  • olivea  Delgado olivea Delgado Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    mine did the same thing i was suppose to have my rollover data but it never happened. and now it says i went over my limit and i didnt even try to go over my limit. im confused i always keep track with my data usage this is the second time this happened. i dont have my rollover data and now the second time it says i went over my limit what is going on? please help?