Broken phone number and MIN

Dominic YoderDominic Yoder Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
I had a new phone switched onto my account (a galaxy s4) and it worked fine right after the switch. Then, it rebooted (I don't remember why) and the phone number is gone, the MIN is gone, and I can no longer access the mobile network to use for calling, texting, or data. The username of the phone is also **** up, as it says [imei]@hcm.sprintpcs.com. The phone number says 000-000-7592 and the MIN says 0000007592. I need this fixed soon as I am very busy and am out and about quite a bit.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dominic Yoder Please dial ##72786# and then your MSL code!
  • Hello @Dominic Yoder

I reviewed your account and noticed that an agent had previously assisted you on this issue and recommended a carrier reset. If that did not help you issue at all please feel free to PM me so that I can further look into your issue. Thank you!
  • Dominic YoderDominic Yoder Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Carrier reset did not work. What I did was this: I got into the phone's info settings (where I can edit the MIN etc) using my MSL code, and then set the settings to what my old phone was set to. The phone restarted, and had completely different settings than I put in, but I guess it was able to contact the cell network (finally) and get the correct settings. This should not have given me that much trouble.