**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Package missing

YangYang Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
edited September 2015 in Shipping #1
Hello, I ordered the phone last week, and it was notified by the FedEx website that the package was delivered. However, I still didn't get my phone after 3 days. Please look into my shipping issue. The tracking is:61299991283620069722

@Ali I know what it means. From the USPS website, it said "Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 3:21 pm", there is no point I couldn't find it if it was actually delivered. And it shouldn't hide from me within three days after I checked everywhere carefully.
I was thinking about two possible causes: 1. some stole it, 2. freedompop used a wrong address or usps sent it to the wrong place.

So, please figure out what's going on then, as the billing cycle is still running while I have no access to any of your services.
Post edited by Yang on

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Yang Are you sure that you have checked all around your house for your phone? When it's delivered it means that the package is at your house already.
  • YangYang Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Ali said:

@Yang Are you sure that you have checked all around your house for your phone? When it's delivered it means that the package is at your house already.

I know what it means, I also checked the USPS website which cooperated with FedEx, it said" Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 3:21 pm ",
    there is no point I couldn't find it if it was actually delivered.

I guess there are two possibilities for the issue: 1. someone stole it, 2. freedompop used a wrong address or the usps sent it to the wrong place.

In the website, my billing cycle is still running, but I have no access to any of your service.

So, please figure what's going on then.
    edited September 2015 #4
    Post edited by Yang on
  • Hello @Yang

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience! I have got an update on your shipment and we'll be resubmitting the order for you. You will receive the tracking information as soon as your device ships. Thank you for your patience!
    It's been 9 days, may I know if you shipped my device?