Several persistent issues - can't answer calls, and monthly 5.99 charge

Jesse LynchJesse Lynch Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, so I am still unable to answer calls, nothing happens when I press the green button.

In addition, I am being charged a monthly 5.99 charge even though I downgraded.

A third issue is every time I open messaging a reminder pops up that "a major update is required" but when I click on it it says the update is already installed, I would like to get rid of this message

One more issue that I am not 100% certain of is that I may sometimes not recieve certain texts or calls, I can't confirm this for certain but I've had for instance a text message not arrive until about 20 minutes after the person sent it.

Please help me, these issues are bothering me a lot and I would like to get rid of them, thank you.

Comments

• weanutweanut Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Jesse Lynch sorry you're having all these problems. can you tell me which phone you have & if it's a freedompop or byod? an administrator will need to check your account about the charge, i see you just posted this. you should get an administrator on here by monday(they usually don't work weekends). meanwhile, let's do get you having a working phone!
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    You have a FreedomPop Service still enabled, likely the premium Plus. It's $5.99/monthly
    You need to go to my account > services > details then follow the prompts to deactivate

As for the calls and texts not coming in, if you are running Android then download and app from the play store called push notification fixer. It should fix that problem, it doesn't matter which one you install they both do the same thing.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • Jesse LynchJesse Lynch Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the help guys. It is a Galaxy III I purchased from here. I could have sworn I already downgraded but I took your advice Ryan and it did say Premium at 5.99 so I downgraded that. I will try your suggestion for downloading the fix and let you know how it goes.