When I make or receive calls, the other person on the line CANNOT hear me.

ApplegirlApplegirl Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Apologies if I am placing this in the wrong forum sub-section.

My problem is since about mid-June, whether it's over wifi or cellular data, I make a call or receive a call using the Freedompop service app, and when the phone call connects and I speak, the other person on the line cannot hear me. This happens when I pick up a call or receive one. It appears to be an issue I am only having with FreedomPop because I've made phone calls over Gchat and Facebook, and those calls go through fine, but FreedomPop does not. I do not know if this problem is linked to an app update, but I remember sometime before or after mid-July, I downloaded an app update for FreedomPop and ever since then people cannot hear me if I answer or make calls on the FreedomPop app.

I currently use an iPhone 5, and my data plans are Basic 200 and Pro 500/MB.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hello @Applegirl I took a look into your account and it does appear that the charge is for the upgrade you did on 9/12 for the Global Plus 300 service, if you did not intend to add this service to your account please let me know and I will be glad to have it removed and possibly issues you a refund :)
  • pepperpepper Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Did you allow Freedompop app access your phone microphone?
  • applegirl25applegirl25 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Jorge, I don't know what that Global Plus thing is, and I don't recall signing up for it, so if you can, please remove it from my account.

pepper, thank you for the tip about enabling my phone microphone. It appears mine was disabled. I have yet to try and see if the phone works now that the microphone is enabled, but I'll test it out soon.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @applegirl25 Your refund has been processed and can confirm that the service has been cancelled on your account, however the changes made will be reflected on your end on 10/22. Also, please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to reflect on your end :+1:
  • C SimC Sim Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Jorge, I have the issue about the global 300 Upgrade and charge without my authorization. Can you help?