**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

iPhone 6 ESN Check

JOGJOG Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I need an ESN check for a sprint 64gb iphone 6 plus. I want to activate it on freedompop and replace my current freedompop phone. Can somebody please help?

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JOG Please PM me your IMEI number and I will be able to help you out with activation.
  • JOGJOG Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie
    I have sent you the number.
    Hey, Jorge we need your help.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @JOG Sorry about the delay in reply on my part. Can you confirm that you've attempted to activate your iPhone 6 through here!
    I did. The link says that the iphone is not eligible and I got a deal to buy another phone. Ali also checked, told me the same thing, and said that there is no FEC flag on the ESN.
    @JOG Ok thank you for confirming, please provide me the MEID and i'll see what I can do on my end, thanks!
    I have PM you the ESN.
  • Edson GallegosEdson Gallegos Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Jorge I am having a similar issue with an Iphone 6 that Ali and several people from customer service over the phone confirmed it had a clean ESN and no FEC flags.
    I PMed you the IMEI number some days ago.
    If you can help me please I am also looking to activate it and transfer my current FreedomPop service to this new device.

Thanks
    I have replied to both of your PM's, sorry about the delay. :) @JOG @Edson Gallegos
    UPDATE: Issue is resolved. iPhone 6 Plus has been activated on freedompop. Thanks to all the people who have helped me.
  • freedomkiddyfreedomkiddy Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    how did you get the activation to work? i cant seem to get any phone to qualify now
  • GtlouiGtloui Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Jorge, I am experiencing a similar issue and would love any assistance you could provide. I have a clean 64 Gigabyte iphone 6, Sprint model and SIM card I received straight from the Apple Store as a replacement. When I enter the ESN to the freedompop site online I received the message that there is an issue activating this esn and to seek assistance from a representative overt the phone. When I spoke to your representatives, they were unable to resolve the issue and suggested I buy a phone directly from freedompop instead. Please help
  • Ryan BlakeRyan Blake Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    @Gtloui I'm having the exact same issue and would like to hear if there's any solution.
    @Jorge M. I'd be happy to post the MEID of the iPhone 6 I'd like to buy. Thanks.