**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

GALAXY S5 BYOD ISSUE URGENT!** NOT ELIGIBLE?

Qianxiang WangQianxiang Wang Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I have a Galaxy S5 with a clean ESN. I checked swappa and Ting and they both passed and ready to activate, however freedompop byod says I don't qualify. @Ali

Comments

• Qianxiang WangQianxiang Wang Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
  • Hello @Qianxiang Wang Can you please provide us with the MEID so that we can take a look as to why it shows you are ineligible.
  • Qianxiang WangQianxiang Wang Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    @Karina Magana I pmed u the MEID
  • Deidra PulsipherDeidra Pulsipher Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    My galaxy S5 also isn't eligible, but also passes on swappa and Ting. @Karina Magana.. Did @Qianxiang Wang 's S5 ever get activated?
  • Deidra PulsipherDeidra Pulsipher Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    It is a sprint CDMA galaxy s5 that also can be used with Sprint Spark. I wonder if the Spark compatibility doesn't allow it to work with freedompop even though the Spark technology is reverse compatible with normal 4g LTE. Seems like this is a common problem with the S5 BYOD's. I know that some other Sprint Spark phones have worked on freedompop's BYOD like the HTC one. Could I pm someone my MEID to get it checked out, or do I call someone at sprint?

Freedompop is a great service...thanks for the hard work