**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

What are the details of the 3G-capable plan and how much does it cost?

cdevidalcdevidal Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
As the subject says. I couldn't find any details on my account section. I currently have the 500MB free plan and $3.99 rollover.

Best Answers

Answers

• cdevidalcdevidal Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    I have read it's $3.99. I suppose that does not include the rollover, so my new charges would be $7.98/mo. Did I understand that correctly?

Also, approximately what speed should I expect? I get a medium strength signal.
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    How much data are you expecting to need? Also what device do you have?
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
    For the amount of data, my current plan is great. (Details above.) I have a Freedom Stick 250U. What are the details of the 3G-capable plan and am I correct in assuming the new monthly charges would be $7.98?
    Ok thanks. What are the details of the 3G-capable plan? Limits, extra fees, all the details.
    Any extra fees other details? Where do I sign up for it?