Only 1 Day Left for 74% off a Samsung Galaxy S5 (White/Black) - Only $149.99!

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1

Samsung Galaxy S5 for $149.99 with a savings 74% off + Shipping Included!

With an amazingly sharp, full HD Super AMOLED touch screen, the incredible sleek and minimal design makes for an unbeatable combination. The Quad Core 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor easily keeps up with every step you make while the 16MP camera and S beam helps you never miss that important moment.

Product Features

• Android 5.0 “Lollipop”
• 2.5 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor
• 16 megapixel; Auto Focus camera with Flash & Zero Shutter Lag, BIS.
• 2 megapixel front camera, Full HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag, BIS
• 5.1 inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi
• 16GB of Internal Memory
• MicroSD slot (supports up to 128GB)
• Micro-USB (5-pin micro-USB)

Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• BobWölfé Jung2BobWölfé Jung2 Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    I recently got a great Galaxy S5 off of eBay. I wanted to upgrade my phone from my Galaxy S2 I currently use with FreedomPop.
    The new S5's MEID/IMEI have passed checks on Ting, RingPlus and Swappa, but it did not pass FreedomPop's BYOD. I eMailed into TechSupport Last week but never heard back [Incident: 151014-001656]... and I just got off of thee phone with FreedomPop tech support, and was informed that Samsung Galaxy S5's are NOT supported... and they tried to sell me an HTC phone... I've spent all my money on this Galaxy S5 that I now can't seem to use.

The Galaxy S5 is still listed in supported devices.

Can any admins please help me? I've usually had really good service from ya'll in thee past. What seems to be going on?
  • adrinadrin Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Are you sure it is Sprint compatible (CDMA) and not GSM ?
  • Mike (GS-3, 30th) GrossMike (GS-3, 30th) Gross Posts: 143FreedomPop Newbie
    If it is a Sprint - LTE/CDMA it will work. I just bought mine from FP a week or two ago and work great
  • jimindenverjimindenver Posts: 149FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Great price
  • Bethany RanneyBethany Ranney Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I just got this deal from Sam's Club and the phone came today! I would like to transfer my existing FP number to it. Can you help with that?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hello @Bethany Ranney please send me a PM containing the both account emails associated with the number swap :)
  • charles alcorncharles alcorn Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    Great deal, good phone BUT it came rooted and knox tripped which gimps the full use of this phone. A LOT of people are using tap to pay in todays world and thats just not do able with this phone and FP custom ROM. I understand not everyone would make use of tap to pay, but its an extremely useful feature and being accepted at more places and not being mentioned when sold
    A few of my FP phones in the past did not have a root/custom rom on them, and i was hoping this one was the same..
  • James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah Posts: 244FreedomPop Newbie
    I was able to take my S4 to a Best Buy with a Samsung Experience Store, and they did a software refresh on it which loaded the lasted software, unrooted the phone, and Android Pay works great.
  • danw2016danw2016 Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    Great phone!
This discussion has been closed.