Please downgrade my unlimited voice and text to the free plan

Marc MizuireMarc Mizuire Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I got a free month from buying a LG G2 but Please downgrade my unlimited voice and text to the free plan

Comments

• RossfuzRossfuz Posts: 116FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    this is something you can do yourself. its easy.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Marc Mizuire You should be able to downgrade in your My FreedomPop app. The unlimited talk and text plan is now free :)
  • Marc MizuireMarc Mizuire Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    edited October 2015 #4
    @Ali The app as well as the webpage only offers to turn off incoming calls or turn off outgoing calls. There is no other link on the page for downgrading or otherwise. I would love free unlimited talk and text but the plan options still state the unlimited talk and text plan is not free. It's $10.99 per month. I know you get a free month of unlimited talk and text when you buy a new device but I don't want to be charged for the second month. Also, is it possible to swap the phone numbers on two freedompop phones? I wanted to swap the numbers on my ZTE Force and my LG G2.
    Post edited by Marc Mizuire on
  • Hello @Marc Mizuire

I took a look at your account and was able to see that your account has already been downgraded. Also regarding the number swap, can you PM me the emails for both phones so that I can assist you with this.
  • Marc MizuireMarc Mizuire Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    PM sent. Thank you @Karina Magana your forum customer support beats the pants off email or phone.