**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

still cannot make premium voice calls

jandersonjanderson Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
@Karina Magana @Jorge M @njfulwider5, I have called support 5 times for a total of 6 1/2 hours and we tried everything at least 3 times but nothing has changed. Since the premium voice service was added I no longer can make calls when I only have 3g signal - which is most of the time. I have been paying $20.99 a month and need to have someone change my plan to the basic free plan before the next billing date because I had to get a more reliable phone service and cannot afford to pay for both. It's been a bumpy interesting ride for the last year but I give up. I'd like to keep the account open as backup as I still have the FP phone that cost $200.

Comments

• George De LunaGeorge De Luna Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I feel your pain. I will follow your progress. Having same issues with lack of response from FP.......
  • spennce33spennce33 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Premium service not working for me either. Been few days and no response. Hope someone from freedompop messages me or will just downgrade.