Activate Samsung Galaxy 4

dsmattisondsmattison Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hi can you assist me in adding my sim card to account so my phone will activate? I can private message a tech once one responds with the sim number.

Also, how exactly does that work? I've noticed that sprint's activation self service screen pops up. Do you use their activation services? I know that you do use their network.

And lastly, I put in a ticket to learn what my msl is to perform a hard reset and it has never been answered. It's been 4 or 5 days.

Thanks!

Comments

• dsmattisondsmattison Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Or can you send me a copy of the rom you use to flash the s4. I'd love to have that little freedompop sweetness (Instead of sprints bloatwear) on my phone and can flash it myself via odin.
  • Hello @dsmattison

Can you please PM me the email for your account, I'll further assist you through there with any questions that you have regarding this.
  • dsmattisondsmattison Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    So can you answer a question for me...I've legitimately signed up and paid my $20 activation, twice (still haven't seen my refund for the first) and it has been 30 days since I asked my initial question. It is still unanswered...WHAT IS MY MSL??????????????? I can't do a carrier reset without it. You give me MY MSL and we may be able to close this ticket. I don't know why it is not showing on the website but that is freedompop's issue not mine. I've went back and forth for 30 days...2 activation payments for the same phone and still you have not answered my main primary question. So, please, $40 earns me the right to know...WHAT IS MY MSL?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jorge M. $40 and he still haven't received an MSL code.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs