**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

User Guide: HTC Evo Design (Phone)

Rynne CowhamRynne Cowham Posts: 79FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert

Comments

• sharlyn lemaysharlyn lemay Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    i bought my htc from grupon 12/13 it is now 6/14 and still not able to use phone. battery never worked so even leaving on charger can dial number but always says low signal but gives choice to call anyway. i call but says other party hung up or lost call. now i have complained on several times and just want the $159.00 paid as the phone cant run and no matter where i am i have not been able to make one complete call in 6 months and customer suport is none to no answer by phone and email......nursecharlie37
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @sharlyn lemay‌ - Please try an MSL reset (this is a RESET so please back up important info); please dial ##786#. Select the "Reset" button and then enter your MSL code: 300299

Press the Menu button and then hit the "Reset" button and your phone will restart.

Once the phone has restarted it may enter hands free activation. If this does not happen, then you can do so by updating your phone's PRL and Profile manually. This can be done by going to Settings > Phone/ System updates > Update PRL and then repeat for update Profile.
This discussion has been closed.