**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Nexus 5X and 6P

freepopuserfreepopuser Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, Can we activate Nexus 5X and 6P on Freedompop? What will be the process - Sim card - Spring DNA - etc... ?
Thanks.

Comments

• Hello @freepopuser

At this time we do not support the Nexus 5X or the 6P. However, you can give it a try but I don't guarantee that it will qualify. If you would like to try it you can go though our BYOD funnel that I have provided below:

http://www.freedompop.com/byod
  • C DelaneyC Delaney Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Anyone tried this yet? I would love to get myself a Nexus 5X
  • Thanh LuuThanh Luu Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie
    I tried when I got my Nexus 5X last month with no success.
  • Thanh LuuThanh Luu Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M. or @Karina Magana I just recently noticed the Nexus 5X is now on the supported device list. Can any of you help me? Thanks :)
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Thanh Luu I've replied to your PM, sorry about the delay :)
  • Carter OverdriveCarter Overdrive Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    I just ordered a Nexus 6p from the play store but I couldn't get it to register. I called the fp service number, and their said the meid wasn't in their system but they would call me back in 24-48 hours. That was 24h ago and still nothing yet, but does anyone know if there's any trick to get it into the sprint system or if they were just looking for a way to get me off the phone? I think I read somewhere that there's some way to use Ting to get to the imei into the system but can't seem to find the link anymore.
  • danl334danl334 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello I have a Nexus 5x it won't activate what is the issue
  • Gnana ShankarkumarGnana Shankarkumar Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Any success story on activating Nexus 6P thru Freedom pop yet??
    Last week i received my new SIM card thru FP & I have an unlocked Nexus 6p thru Huawei for BYOD activation. Will this work??
  • Frank ZlotkowskiFrank Zlotkowski Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    So after reading this I have to assume a Nexus 6P will NOT work on Freedompop, especially under the BYOD plan....?