**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Downgrade Account and remove billing information

dina kimuradina kimura Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I have just downgraded my Freedompop to the 500 MB free plan; my account is still active. I am wondering if there is a way to remove my credit card / billing information from my account? The email address for my account is [email protected]

Thank you.

Best Answers

Answers

• dina kimuradina kimura Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for your reply. After deactivating the account and removing the device from the account, can this same device be reactivated with a different email address once again? The device is the Freedom Stick Bolt. If so, would the device have to be activate at freedompop.com/activate?

Thanks again.
  • dina kimuradina kimura Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    The FreedomStick Bolt can be used after November 6 if you subscribe to the $3.99 monthly fee, and use it on 3G only?

Thanks again for your help with this.:)
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a bolt. is it described as 3G/4G ? then yes. if 4G only, then no.
    I have a U600 and a 250U, both are 3G/4G so they would do it.
    One problem for me is the 3G signal inside my home is too weak to work with the sticks.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs