Can we officially approve the HTC One Max?

Ron LTE VOICE SIMRon LTE VOICE SIM Posts: 263FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer ✭✭✭
I'm happy to say that I have had some amazing experience with FP and my One Max. I would love to see the device get added to the fully supported BYOD list. If anyone needs more info to get it added, just let me know what you need, but there is zero reason why it shouldn't be there.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ron Lunsford - GS4

We kind of done away with the BYOD list. We would be chasing what phones to add. Most of the posts are closed. As long as the phone meets the basic FreedomPop requirements. It should BYOD just fine. Is there anyway you can get the MEID to test?

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ron LTE VOICE SIMRon LTE VOICE SIM Posts: 263FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer ✭✭✭
    @njfulwider5 I had mine running for a month plus and had no issues at all. Spark phone, no issues with any of the FP Apps, runs smooth and worked fantastic after we checked a few more of the codecs in the messaging app. Just wanted to get it added to the supported list so people could bring theirs if they wanted!

Thanks!
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ron Lunsford - GS4

Sorry about that, I misread it last night....Had a late late night. I tried really hard to keep adding phones to the list....Till Sprint gave the all go. Than it became a explosion of devices. People reading the list, starting questioning what we had on it. Just made sense to close them.

HTC is one of my favorite phones. I have not tried the HTC one, but its on my list to purchase. :)

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Ron LTE VOICE SIMRon LTE VOICE SIM Posts: 263FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer ✭✭✭
    I want to try and get an M8 HK edition next... They are VERY tough to find in good condition, but a great phone... Camera is a bit lackluster on them, but better than the Max... :)

Maybe a Desire 626 and A9 someday... But that will be after I get that M8...