**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Upgrade back to Premium plus service

Thinker76erThinker76er Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
Hey friends:
My son made a mistake on my account today, he downgraded my freedompop premium plus service to FreedomPop Data Rollover which Transaction # is 24900623. I am trying to upgrade back to previous service but no working. So could anyone help me to upgrade back?
Thanks.

Comments

• Hello @Thinker76er
    The service will be removed on your end on Nov. 3, either on 11/3 or day after you should be able to reactivate it on your account or you can let us know on that day and we will assist you!
  • Thinker76erThinker76er Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie

Hello @Thinker76er
    The service will be removed on your end on Nov. 3, either on 11/3 or day after you should be able to reactivate it on your account or you can let us know on that day and we will assist you!

Hey girl, the service still unavailable to reactive today. And by the way, the data rollover service charged me twice within 3 days. Anyway, how can i get the service back and remove the double charged?
    have a nice day
  • @Thinker76er

I have gone ahead and refunded you one of the charges, please allow 3-4 business days to appear on your account. Unfortunately I am not able to activate the service since it's not showing the option for your account. However, when it does appear on your account again under services you can add it or you can let me know so that I can activate it for you. I do apologize for this inconvenience.
    edited November 2015 #5

@Thinker76er

I have gone ahead and refunded you one of the charges, please allow 3-4 business days to appear on your account. Unfortunately I am not able to activate the service since it's not showing the option for your account. However, when it does appear on your account again under services you can add it or you can let me know so that I can activate it for you. I do apologize for this inconvenience.

should i deactivate the data rollover service to find the reason? Maybe, the services will be back.
    Post edited by Thinker76er on
  • @Thinker76er

I wouldn't risk deactivating the rollover service because you will loose data. I just checked again and it's still not showing.

@Thinker76er

I wouldn't risk deactivating the rollover service because you will loose data. I just checked again and it's still not showing.

after half month, the services is not come back. SO I am trying to cancel all services so that premium plus service may be showing again. if this is not working, i will reactive the data rollover and voicemail service may have additional charge and loose data but i don't care about the data.
    Could you help me to cancel the additional charge?

@Thinker76er

Good news, the freedompop premium plus is came back after i deactivated all services but it is 7.99/mo now. Come on this is a black Friday but more expensive, may i get the regular price back?