**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

SUPER slow shippinh

Tony ZhouTony Zhou FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I hate to post this again, but... I have ordered a Franklin U770 usb modem on Sep 10th and it has been almost 2 months and the status still stays on Kitting stage for almost a month. Does the preparation of device really takes that long?

Comments

• montejeumontejeu FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    The same thing for me. I have several devices either ordered and waiting and some that have come. The U770 and the Mifi 500 have been in kitting stage for 2 months as well. The mingle and the 803s shipped quicker. I doubt it takes this long to actually do prepare the device.
  • Kyle MarshallKyle Marshall FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 46
    I'm up to 5 weeks so far waiting for my order. Freedompop refuses to tell me anything other than 'soon'. 4+ weeks isn't soon.

As a side note their email 'tech support' for their MyFreedomPop app constantly crashing will only tell me that I need to uninstall and reinstall the app (which doesn't actually fix anything no matter how many times you do it) or that I need to update the app (even though I have the *only* version they offer in the app store). So if that's the level of their tech support I can only imagine how effective/efficient their 'kitting' staff is.
  • somethingnamesomethingname FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    Yeah I read about their long shipping so I ordered my freedompop Samsung S4 from Amazon for $95 with 2 day shipping. The phone works fine.