**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Requesting Help with Porting Issue

H AliH Ali Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Earlier when I attempted porting a number, it said that there was some problem with my account number. Soon after, I decided that it might be easier if I just port that number to ring.to, but I can't do that because suddenly my request to transfer a number is in progress. Can anyone help me to cancel that? I'd rather keep my current fpop number meanwhile.

Comments

• Hello @H Ali

I would be glad to assist you, however I was not able to pull up your account. Can you please PM me the account email that the number is under.
  • H AliH Ali Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you so much @Karina Magana however, it seemed that the transfer number process is completed and it seems that already lost my "old" number that I just purchased a few weeks earlier. Oh well.