**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Did somebody hack or SPAM FreedomPop friends list?

Terry MooreTerry Moore FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 73
Today I received a strange request for data at my regular email address: "hey give me data" from "Game Center "

I am SPAMming the email, and now you see the address of sender.

The data request did not come through the usual channel in the Freedom Friends group. I joined the Freedom Friends community through the FP website, outside of Facebook, thinking my email address would be somewhat "protected" by the community. But after moderator Ali revealed somebody has been trying to sell the list of Freedom Friends on Ebay, maybe the list is now accessible to SPAMmers? BTW, I checked out that Ebay listing trying to sell our email addresses and even though the seller took it down, should we bother reporting the listing as "fraudulent"? The seller probably already made $$ from selling our email addresses!

Comments from others appreciated.