**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

803s Hotspot Order Status "Kitting" for 7 Months

mdr001mdr001 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I'm posting this here since calling the support number hasn't yielded any results yet. It's been almost 7 months since I ordered an 803s hotspot (my credit card was charged) and I still haven't received it yet.

On 4/9/2015, I got an email offer for a "FREE LTE HOTSPOT!, Just a One-Time Upgrade Fee of $30" (I currently have an Overdrive Pro). I ordered that same day. I know it sometimes takes a while for you guys to ship, so I waited and then kinda forgot about it. In late July I started getting billed for the $19.99/month charge. On 8/14 I called and they refunded the $19.99 & downgraded the service and said they'd look into getting the 803s shipped. I called again on 9/4 and was told that they had resubmitted the order and to wait 2-3 weeks. I called again on 10/6, was again told that they had resubmitted order, wait 2-3 weeks, and I'd be credited 500MB for my trouble.

I still have no 803s, the status still shows as "Kitting."

Help!

Comments

• monte.jeumonte.jeu FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    I ordered an 803s in September and received it in October. Something is wrong.
  • Kyle MarshallKyle Marshall FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 46
    I ended up canceling my 803s order for a refund due to the refusal to fill my original order for over 6 weeks, refusal to provide any shipping date, refusal to provide a genuine time-frame other than 'soon', and customer service saying that FreedomPop has no hotspot devices in stock and no idea when they will be getting more in.

I had access to a (formerly on Sprint) Galaxy S3, and did the BYOD activation to use it more as a hotspot than phone. Works fine so far, and no more BS kitting lies from FreedomPop.