WiMax service was shut down on November 6th 2015

Arthur NegreteArthur Negrete Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
FreedomPop May I remind you that myself and possibly others here are at a financial disadvantage and chose to suscribe to your services because your advertisement stated that we make a "one time only purchase"of a Burst Hub for only $99.99 for free internet access.
My internet was shut down yesterday so I logged on to Freedom Pop and found out the WiMax service was shut down on November 6th 2015 but said that I can upgrade anytime. An Upgrade is an increase or improvement in one's service not suspend there internet access and demand they make a "onetime only purchase" for a new piece of equipment to reinstate there services.

Comments

• johnmjohnm Posts: 99FreedomPop Newbie

FreedomPop May I remind you that myself and possibly others here are at a financial disadvantage and chose to suscribe to your services because your advertisement stated that we make a "one time only purchase"of a Burst Hub for only $99.99 for free internet access.
    My internet was shut down yesterday so I logged on to Freedom Pop and found out the WiMax service was shut down on November 6th 2015 but said that I can upgrade anytime. An Upgrade is an increase or improvement in one's service not suspend there internet access and demand they make a "onetime only purchase" for a new piece of equipment to reinstate there services.

It is tough for me also.
  • RossfuzRossfuz Posts: 116FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    you are taking to the wrong people. Freedompop doesn't own the wimax network so even if they wanted they can't. you should contact Sprint on Twitter and tell them your situation that you
    can't afford service.