Fix Data Issue

Trent JohnsonTrent Johnson Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I have a freedompop phone, and I am having problems with it every week. Everything always works fine when I am on wifi, but when I am not, I get this message "unable to connect to the data network" (Paraphrase).

It is so bad that I now have all of the troubleshooting steps memorized... Uninstall/Reinstall messaging app, update PRL, update Profile, restart phone, etc. Can anyone help me fix this problem permanently? I really like the idea of FP service and I like my phone, but these problems with service are not able to be overlooked, and are very inconvenient because when it is out you don't have phone!

A new problem has arisen this go round with my FP problems. now, when I am out of wifi it gives me a notification saying I have to sign into data networks. Also, nothing works when I am on data.

Another problem is that google play services is not working properly, it keeps says "stopped responding, wait, report, or close".

Please let me Know if you have any ideas!

Answers

• shane pottsshane potts Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
    I had to delete google play services and reinstall when i had this issue 6 months ago.