Cant call or receive calls

BeverlyBeverly Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Very frustrated at the moment. I paid my bill and now suddenly I cant call or receive calls. I am using up my data trying to get this fixed with many failed attempts. Its impairtived that my phone works.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Beverly Have you attempted to sync account data under the menu tab within your messaging app? Also, are you able to make/receive calls under wifi?

*Please state any error messages you are receiving on your end as well, thanks.
  • BeverlyBeverly Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes still cant call out
  • BeverlyBeverly Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Dont have Wi-Fi bcause I need to call my isp and tell them my internet is out cant do that bc I don't have a phone to call out on
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Beverly You should be good to go now after refreshing your account on our end, please let me know if you continue experiencing issues. Also, please make sure that no call making or receiving settings have been changed on your end recently :)
  • linda eldridgelinda eldridge Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Jorge m. I need you to refresh my Samsung galaxy s4 cant receive or making calls says.. call rejected, totally annoyed here. fixing to see if I can make calls on wifi, I can make calls on wifi and text and internet is super fast ,
    on 3g with 3 bars at my home ... I cant receive,call or text but I can get on internet and its worse than the old dial up .NEED my phone refreshed on fp side please