**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

MiFi 4082 not connecting to internet

I have a MiFi 4082 that I activated but it will not connect to the internet. I tried updating the PRL and Profile with no resolution. I have submitted 2 tickets to support over the past 2 weeks and I am not getting any answers.

Comments

• Hello @Nicole John

Please note that 4g WiMax has been shut down so if you have 3g coverage you should be able to use that. I have synced your account, please give it a try and let me know if it works.
  • NappyNappy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1

Hello @Nicole John

Please note that 4g WiMax has been shut down so if you have 3g coverage you should be able to use that. I have synced your account, please give it a try and let me know if it works.

My mifi 4082 refuses to connect to 3g. Tried updating profile with no luck.

• @Nappy

Your account was out of sync but I have gone ahead and refreshed it for you. Please attempt to use the device and let me know if it works.
  • Ute NolanUte Nolan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    To Karina Magana: My mifi 4082 refuses to connect to 3g. If my account is out of sync, please refresh. Thank you.
  • @Ute Nolan

Would you please provide me with the MEID so that I can take a look at your account.
  • Ibrahim GunseverIbrahim Gunsever FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I recently got my novatel mifi 4g/3g hotspot in the mail from freedom pop. I have done a prl update, I have updated the profile i even did a master reset and the device refuses to connect to 3g. The device just continually says connecting and it never connects. I have the paid 3.99 month plan for this device. Please help.
  • zrip669zrip669 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    My mifi 4082 refuses to connect to 3g. If my account is out of sync, please refresh . meid is 270113179512865367