**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

LTE down since Monday (Nov 9th 2015) in San Francisco Bay Area

YashvenderYashvender Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I am using Moto E 2nd Gen phone provided by Freedompop. I haven't been getting 4G LTE connectivity since Monday, Nov 9th 2015. Called customer service they said there is some maintenance going on and would continue may be for 72 more hours. What kind of maintenance is this that takes the whole week?? I roamed around 95129 and 94087 a lot and there is no 4G LTE signal at all. 3G is working but it keeps dropping off. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Comments

• rojeyrojey Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    edited November 2015 #2

Is your LTE service back. I just received my Moto E 2nd Gen a couple of days ago. And it has the same issue as yours. I am in the Bay Area as well.
    Post edited by rojey on
  • LaLaLaLa Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I don't have data connection either..whittier ca..i can't do anything..started nov 20.
  • Christopher AlmajoseChristopher Almajose Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Same. Have no service in the area at all. Post should be moved to priority.
  • rojeyrojey Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Just received this email:

FreedomPop Network Update - 11/23/2015
    We want to give you a heads up that our network partner has been experiencing LTE network issues in certain areas. While most users should not notice any impact, some users may be experiencing problems connecting to the LTE network. Good news is if you are impacted right now, we are working on a fix which should resolve shortly.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your understanding.
    FreedomPop Team