**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Data usage figures being doubled/duplicated ? ?

rralphrralph Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Problem began for me on November 11th. My actual data usage is being listed twice each and every time that I use my U770 device. My actual usage is exactly 50% of what is showing in my account. How do I fix this. I have upated my device, but didn't help.

Answers

• rralphrralph Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    My usage figures are appearing and being listed twice, twice. The dates, times, and usage are each duplicated and identically listed twice (2 times) (and added to my total usage twice) (2 times). This is crazy, and needs to stop.
  • UdayaShankar UdayaShankar Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Background data
    To turn on or turn off background data, follow these steps:

From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
    Tap System settings.
    Scroll to 'WIRELESS & NETWORKS'.
    Tap Mobile data.
    Tap the Menu key.
    Select or clear the Restrict background data check box.
    Tap OK.
    -------------------------------------
    Data usage indicator
    To turn on, set, or turn off the data usage indicator, follow these steps:

Tap System settings.
    Scroll to 'WIRELESS & NETWORKS'.
    Tap Mobile data.
    Choose from the following options:
    Turn on a data usage limit
    Select the Limit mobile data usage check box. A new horizontal red bar appears in the graph.
    Touch the red bar and slide up or down to the desired data amount. When you reach this data amount, your data connection will be automatically disabled.
    Set the data usage limit
    Touch the red bar and slide up or down to the desired data amount. When you reach this data amount, your data connection will be automatically disabled.
    Turn off a data usage limit
    Clear the Limit mobile data usage check box. The red bar will disappear from the graph.
    Set the usage warning
    Touch the orange bar and slide up or down to set the data usage warning.

Note: This will not automatically disable your data connection; select a very high value to avoid receiving a warning.
    -------------------------------------

View data use by app
    To view how much data certain apps are using, follow these steps:

Tap System settings.
    Tap Mobile data.
    If necessary, touch the blue bars on the graph and slide left or right to edit the time period included.
    Scroll down to view a list of applications sorted from most data used to least data used.
    Select an application to view more details.

• rojeyrojey Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    @UdayaShankar U770 is not a cell phone, it is a USB adapter for laptops to access cell network.
    @rralph I have the same issue. I believe freedomPop should address this. If not, this would amount to fraud.