**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I'm getting only 3G in a 4G LTE area

okayokay Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
I'm not sure that my gateway is activated all the way. I had LTE at first but no data; then after a PRL update and a firmware update I got a message about handsfree activation and data started working. It only gives me 3G data, however. I never got to a freedompop screen and the account has an "activation date" of 3/15/2014 and a User NAI with a phone number followed by "@mvno198.sprintpcs.com". How do I get this activated all the way for 4G LTE data?
Life's too short.

Comments

• nordicboynordicboy Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have basically the same problem. At first LTE connected, but there was no internet access. After upgrading firmware, resetting, SCRTN reset, updating PRL and profile, data finally started working. But I only get 3G on my 6100d. LTE is strong on my other devices.
  • okayokay Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
    Solved.

My "account had been deactivated." Not sure why, but calling customer support reactivated the account and 4G works great now.
    Life's too short.