**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't make calls when off of wifi

Jeff TiquiaJeff Tiquia Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I recently activated service 1GB premium data plan on my iphone 5 and then added premium voice. we can send and receive texts on both wifi and 3g, can receive calls on both 3g and wifi, but cannot make calls unless on wifi. The phone is only connecting at 3g even though I know I'm in an LTE area. The FP app goes directly for the native dialer and I get a recorded message 'the code you have dialed is incorrect or not valid.'

Already tried carrier reset and still not working.

Comments

• Jeff TiquiaJeff Tiquia Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Even when on Wifi voice also cuts in and out, it's not very good at all. I also tried uninstalling freedom pop app, reset carrier, update PRL, and reset. Still the same. Can someone please check on my account as to why I can't make outgoing calls on low service/no wifi even though I paid for premium plus/premium voice?
  • George De LunaGeorge De Luna Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I feel your pain. No support from FP.
  • dapsterdapster Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    This happened to me as well, download the freedompop diagnostic app from the google play store and perform a 'carrier reset' from within the app. This fixed the issue on my phone and premium voice now works again!
  • Brenda MahoneyBrenda Mahoney Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I had the same problem, I had to go somewhere with 4G to do the carrier reset (update profile/prl) to fix. But now still having other calling problem. I can have no 4G or 3G showing, but still have full bars and cannot make a call. It says I'm roaming and when I try to force it wants to charge a card???
  • Mike (GS-3, 30th) GrossMike (GS-3, 30th) Gross Posts: 143FreedomPop Newbie
    The "US dialing" must be checked for the "Premium voice" to work. To see if it is checked, tap, menu, settings, My device, Call, scroll down to "Other call settings" and there is where it should be listed and the box should be checked
  • Bit_BoyBit_Boy Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    So far I'm highly unimpressed with FP, nothing but problems. Tech SUCKS when it doesn't work, especially when corps are ONLY out to make a $ and not to provide a quality service. The old saying, "The customer is always right" has been dead a long time now, replaced with "You better pay us what we demand and don't ask questions or expect much - because that's our terms of service we required you to accept! Like it or go away!" (and we keep your $).
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bit_Boy We apologize for the issues with service you're experiencing! I have responded to your thread you have created to address any service issues, please feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you!
  • Jeff TiquiaJeff Tiquia Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I gave up and just went with my previous provider. I needed stable phone service for my daughter and I wasn't getting it here.