Sprint has the Aeriel FreedomPop has ?

RMHaleRMHale Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
When with Sprint I would use the Aeriel device to strengthen my signal strength in my home... Does FreedomPop have a similar device? There are alot of different devices available but I'm confused on their use... Thank you...
______
A true friend is one who thinks you’re a good egg even though you’re half-cracked.

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RMHale Unfortunately FreedomPop doesn't exactly offer a Airave to use indoors, but you can use something like Ting's Airave. They don't charge to keep the device active and it will work through your normal internet connection.
  • Ron LTE VOICE SIMRon LTE VOICE SIM Posts: 263FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer ✭✭✭
    This works great with GSM and CDMA services indoors. I ran it with both Sprint and T-Mobile. It does not help with LTE data, but it does work well with CDMA and GSM coverage. For $200 it is a good deal if you plan on staying where you are long term. Oh, and this booster does NOT require any internet to work. Just a decent signal to amplify. You just place the antenna in a window or outdoors and use the cable to run it inside.

http://amzn.to/1YkNXue
  • RMHaleRMHale Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Very interesting Ali... I'll have to check into that... Thanks
    ______
    A true friend is one who thinks you’re a good egg even though you’re half-cracked.