**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Called customer serv, sent email to change from unlimted text and voice to Basic 200 and no change

sk67sk67 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I called your 800 customer service number on 11/13 to change my samsung galaxy s4 enchanced phone account from unlimited text/voice to Basic 200. I was told it would be changed and it would take a few hours to see update online. As of 11/22, still no change, says unlimited text/voice. Emailed on the same issue 11/18 and as of 11/22, no response. And no change on service.

I'd greatly appreciate it if we can get this request taken care of/honored. Thank you!!!!

Comments

• ben1516ben1516 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same problem. I emailed to be downgraded to the Basic 200 plan as well and they only explained how to downgrade the data plan. I can't seem to downgrade the voice plan myself since it still shows Unlimited Talk and Text. Can someone also help me?
  • @sk67

Your account has been downgraded, it will just take a few days to reflect. The changes will show until the 12/12 since your renewal had already started for your previous plan it will continue until the following renewal date which is the 12th.
  • @ben1516

I have downgraded your plan to the free one as you requested, please allow a few days for the downgrade to reflect on your account.
  • sk67sk67 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie

@sk67

Your account has been downgraded, it will just take a few days to reflect. The changes will show until the 12/12 since your renewal had already started for your previous plan it will continue until the following renewal date which is the 12th.

Great, thanks Karina!
  • Barbara PeckBarbara Peck Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    @Karina Magana

I'm seeing the same thing. I clicked on downgrade, but it still shows unlimited for $10.99. It says that I only have one day left in my billing cycle too, so I want to make sure that I'm downgraded to the free plan before the next cycle.
  • Hello @Barbara Peck

I apologize for the delayed response, I did see that you were able to downgrade your plan. If you need assistance with anything else please let us know, thank you!