How to install latest FreedomPop ROM?

tjohnsontjohnson Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
edited November 2015 in Samsung Galaxy S3 (Phone) #1
@FreedomPopWiz provided a link to a new version of the FreedomPop ROM for Galaxy S3 phones here. I have read that many people report having problems with WiFi and video playback after installing this update, so I am hesitant to install it.

In the same post, @FreedomPopWiz said several months ago that a new version of the FreedomPop ROM would be released soon that would fix various bugs (including Bluetooth crashing, which I experience on my phone). Some other threads that I read have led me to believe that this update has since been released, but I cannot find a link to download it.

I don't want to root my phone, since FreedomPop does not recommend doing so and would no longer offer customer support. Therefore, I am asking if anyone on the FreedomPop team can please provide me a link to the latest FreedomPop ROM for a Galaxy S3? It would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by tjohnson on

Answers

• T NT N Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    You can't install a custom ROM without root though...
    youtube search SimpleTechQuickies
  • tjohnsontjohnson Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Maybe ROM isn't the right term to use. The link posted by @FreedomPopWiz provided a system update in the form of a ZIP file. What I'm looking for is an updated version of the link that I can use like a normal system update. My phone has already downloaded a system update from Samsung, but I want the FreedomPop customized version.
  • lassoed2576@hotmail.com[email protected] Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    this would be nice for me also would love Bluetooth on my s3 other than that its been fantastic